Greetings!

"Welcome to the ramblings of another artist's adventures."

Friday, November 11, 2011

I'm back...

Happy Veteran's Day to all...

Ok, well, one thing I've found, is life gets in the way sometimes when it comes to creating art.  My son broke his leg this past week, so my focus has been put to that.  He had surgery and a couple pins put in.  The Admin. Nurse ask him how old he was, "17", "and you're still climbing trees?", "well, the Crocodile Hunter did." FUN.

Anyway, I did throw a few threads across the loom finally.  It's a start.  I also filed for my business license, trying to get all the paper work in line, which there is a lot...

 I've been crocheting another scarf too, well, I started that while I was waiting for the surgery to be over...occupying the time.  This one below I just finished and I'm going to post it on my etsy site.


 

So here is the weaving thus far, it's not very exciting right now...the first threads are just to get the warp in line. I can see that the tabby pattern is a little different.  I'm excited to see the whole pattern.  Off to start weaving.
Hope everyone is well...

No comments:

Post a Comment