Greetings!

"Welcome to the ramblings of another artist's adventures."

Tuesday, September 1, 2020

 two days in a row...

Thinking again about creations that have occurred lately. During these days of COVID, it is a great opportunity for creativity to happen since the daily requirements of work are at a minimum. 

Since COVID, sadly my book club has been unable to meet. It didn't stop our ongoing plan of starting a free library which had been in the works. It is finally coming to fruition. I was one of three who volunteered to paint one of the panels. Vincent Van Gogh's Starry Night was an inspiration. I'm looking forward to seeing the finished product.

I plan to build a free library at my home as well. I just love the concept. People put anything from books to canned goods in them. I love the community spirit that it fosters.

Do you have a COVID project?

1 comment:

  1. There are many projects I started. The only finished one was learning how to make my own wine, helped by you and Angela, and also YouTube. I still want to get back to painting and weaving also. Maybe with cooler weather coming, I’ll get to it.

    ReplyDelete